What are you most significant takeaways from the Innovator’s Mindset MOOC?
There are a lot of people out there doing great things and connecting to them and sharing ideas can only advance our craft and expertise.
What will you do [and have you done] as a result?
During the course of this MOOC, and as a result of it, I have
- reached out to educators to pick their brains about teaching
- Invented new lessons for my students that embrace the idea of creation, revision, self and peer assessment, choice, and of course technology
- I have reached out to organizations that specialize in innovation in teaching mathematics to see what more I can learn
As I go forward, I will
- Continue to seek out those who inspire me
- Make lots of mistakes trying new things
- Share what I am doing with others